- 1 Struts Training Course Content Details
- 2 What is Struts
- 3 Struts Course Content
- 3.1 01.Introduction to Struts 2
- 3.2 02.Creating a Struts 2 Web Application
- 3.3 03.Implementing Struts 2 Actions
- 3.4 04.Gathering and Validating User Input
- 3.5 05.Defining Interceptors
- 3.6 06.Storing application state
- 3.7 07.Generating Dynamic Views
- 3.8 08.Advanced User Interface Techniques
- 3.9 09.Creating Ajaxified applications in Struts 2.
- 3.10 10.Integrating Struts 2 with Java
- 4 Struts Training Demo
- 5 Contact Us for Struts Online and classroom training
Struts Training Course Content Details
What is Struts
Struts two is that the Open supply net application Framework that simplified the creation of net Applications in in Java. it’s supported the Model – read – Framework (MVC) designer that is originally found in language “SmallTalk“. Latest version of Struts is two and that is formed by victimization ideas of WebWork and Xwork.
Apache Struts is employed to make Java net applications victimization Java Servlet API and Model-View-Controller (MVC) design. Struts contains a set of tag libaries and their associated Java categories.
Struts is ASCII text file and uses Java Servlets, Java Server Pages and Java Beans. It interacts with databases and business logic engines to customise a response.
In a traditional net application, shopper is termed to a server, the knowledge submitted is bimanual to Java Servlet that interacts with info to supply hypertext mark-up language response. the knowledge also can be submitted to Java Server Pages that mixes Java code with hypertext mark-up language. Both approaches don’t work once it involves giant comes and thus we tend to need Struts. for more info click here.
Struts Course Content
01.Introduction to Struts 2
- The Apache Struts program.
- Action-based framework concepts.
- The role of Struts 2 in contemporary Java Web development.
- Key components in a Struts 2 application.
02.Creating a Struts 2 Web Application
- Preparing the development environment.
- Configuring Struts 2 actions, results, and interceptors.
- Linking the flow by configurations.
- Building dependencies with Inversion of Control (IoC).
03.Implementing Struts 2 Actions
- Using the ActionSupport base class.
- Using ModelDriven actions.
- Unit testing actions
- Localizing messages.
04.Gathering and Validating User Input
- Using Struts 2 tags.
- Using ondemand data access.
- Controlling page flow with model data.
- Validating user input.
- Configuring validation.
- The role of interceptors.
- Working with the default interceptor stack.
- Customizing request processing.
- Implementing application-specific interceptors.
06.Storing application state
- The need for application state.
- Strategies for storing application state.
07.Generating Dynamic Views
- Selecting output pages.
- Combining multiple actions into a sequence.
- Presentation technology alternatives.
- Defining wizard-style Web applications.
08.Advanced User Interface Techniques
- Using Struts 2 presentation tags.
- Defining templates.
- Using Struts 2 themes.
- Creating Responsive User Interfaces with Ajax
- Overview of Ajax and Web 2.0 concepts.
09.Creating Ajaxified applications in Struts 2.
- Handling asynchronous requests with Ajax.
- Returning JSON and XML data.
- Integrating Struts 2 with Alternative Frameworks
10.Integrating Struts 2 with Java
- Enterprise Edition and the Spring Framework.
- Syndicating web content created using RSS and REST.
Struts Training Demo
Contact Us for Struts Online and classroom training
Address: PlotNo 126/c,2nd floor,Street Number 4, Addagutta Society, Jal Vayu Vihar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085