- 1 EMC Vmax Training Course Content Details
- 1.1 What is EMC Vmax
- 1.2 EMC Vmax Course Content
- 1.3 EMC Vmax Training Demo
- 1.4 Contact Us for EMC Vmax Online and Classroom Training
EMC Vmax Training Course Content Details
What is EMC Vmax
EMC’s flagship product at that point, began shipping in 1990 as a storage array connected to associate IBM mainframe via the block electronic device channel. Newer generations of Symmetrix brought further host affiliation protocols thatembrace ESCON, SCSI, Fibre Channel-based cargo deck networks (SANs), FICON and iSCSI. The Symmetrix product was ab initio well-liked at intervals the airline trade and with corporations that were willing to deviate from the protection of IBM’s 3390 disk system and take a risk with the on trial Symmetrix array.
This product is that the main reason for the zoom of EMC within the Nineties, each in size and worth, from a corporation valued many lots ofgreenbacks to a multi-billion company. Moshe Yanai managed the Symmetrix development from the product’s beginning in 1987 till shortly before going away EMC in 2001, and his Symmetrix development team grew from manyindividuals to thousands
The EMC VMAX 10K supports each two.5-inch and three.5-inch enterprise flash drives, that embody technologies to support inflated flash responsibleness and endurance like write leveling and overprovisioning. it’s a world cache of 512 GB, and runs up to eight six-core two.8 gigacycle per second Intel Xeon processors. The 10K has up to sixty four ports per array, which may be used as 8-gigabit per second (Gbps) FC and lower. or else, thirty two ports per array are often used as sixteen Gbps FC or lower, ten Gbps iSCSI or lower, or ten Gbps Fibre Channel over LAN (FCoE). for more info click her
EMC Vmax Course Content
- COMPONENTS OF SAN
- SAN PROTOCOLS AND TOPOLOGIES
- DAS/NAS/SAN EXPLANATION
- ARCHITECTURE OF A STORAGE SUBSYSTEM
- SAN PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN MARKET
- SAN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
- ACCESSING SAN STORAGE FROM WINDOWS & UNIX SYSTEMS
- DISK TECHNOLOGY*SCSI*FCSAN
- DIFFERENT PROTOCOLS
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANGEMENT.
03.FIBER CHANNELS-BROCADE AND CISCO
- INTRODUCTION TO FIBER CHANEL
- FC THEORY FUNDAMENTLS
- FC LAYERS & VALID PORT TYPES
- FC TOPOLOGIES & TERMINOLOGY
- FIBER CONNECTORS & FC WELL-KNOWN ADRESSES.
- INTRODCUTION TO HARWARE & SOTWARE PRODUCTS
- INSTALLATION OF NEW SWITCHES
- USER ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD BEHAVIOURS
- ZONING & TYPES OF ZONING
- CREATING DEVICE ALIAS.
- CREATING ZONE, AND ACTIVATING ZONESET
- DEVICE AND FABRIC MANGER MANAGEMENT
- GENERATING SHOW TECH REPORTS(SWITCH LOGS)
- CLARION HOST INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT.
- CLARION MANAGEMENT UTILITIES
- SOLARIS AND WINDOWS INTEGRATION
- LUN MANAGAEMENT
- RESERVED LUNPOOL, WRITE INTENDED LOGS,PRIVATELUNS
- SNAPVIEW & SNAPSHOT
- SNAP VIEW CLONES
- MIRROR VIEW CONFIGURATIONS & MANGEMENT
- SAN COPY CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT.
- EVENT MONITOR
- NAVISPHERE ANALYZER.
- SYMMETRIC FOUNDATION
- SYMMETRIC ARCHITECTURE AND POWER SYSTEM.
- SYMWIN and IMPL.bin file
- TIMEFINDER CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT
- SRDF CONCEPTS.
- SRDF CONFIGURATION AND MANGEMENT
- SYMM DEVICE RECLAMATION PROCESS.
- V-MAX ARCHITECTURE.
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SYMM AND V-MAX.
- OVERVIEW OF SYMM MANAGEMENT CONSOLE (SMC)
- FA, DA AND CACHE CONCEPTS
- V-MAX ALLOCATION
- V-MAX NAMING CONVENTION AND RENAMING INTIATIORS.
- V-MAX DEVICE RECLAIMS PROCESS.
- VNX ARCHITECTURE.
- HOST INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT.
- VNX MANAGEMENT USING UNISPHERE MANAGER
EMC Vmax Training Demo
Contact Us for EMC Vmax Online and Classroom Training
Address: PlotNo 126/c,2nd floor,Street Number 4, Addagutta Society, Jal Vayu Vihar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085