- 1 MS Project Training Course Content Detail
- 1.1 What is MS project
- 1.2 MS Project Course Content
- 1.3 MS Project Training Demo
- 1.4 Contact Us for puppet automation Online and classroom training
MS Project Training Course Content Detail
What is MS project
Microsoft Project may be a project management software package, developed and oversubscribed by Microsoft. it’s designed to help a project manager in developing a thought, assignment resources to tasks, chase progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
It is a part of the Microsoft workplace family however has ne’er been enclosed in any of the workplace suites. it’son the market presently in 2 editions, customary and skilled. Microsoft Project’s proprietary file format is .mpp.
Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server square measure the cornerstones of the Microsoft workplace enterprise project management (EPM) product.
‘Project’ was Associate in Nursing MS-DOS code application originally written in Microsoft ‘C’ (and some assembly) language for the IBM computer. the concept originated from the vision of Daffo Bredehoeft, a former IBM S/E and PC-enthusiast within the early Nineteen Eighties. This original vision was simple: categorical the formula and every one preparation for a breakfast of dish in project management terms. Mr. Bredehoeft shaped Microsoft Application Services (MAS) throughout the birth of the applying and also the company later entered an o.e.m agreement with Microsoft Corporation. Alan M. Boyd, Microsoft’s Manager of development, introduced the applying as an indoor|an interior|an enclosed} tool to assist manage the massive variety of code comes that were in development at any time inside the corporate. Boyd wrote the specification and engaged an area point of entry company to develop the model. for more info details
MS Project Course Content
01.The Execution Gap
- What does good execution look like?
- What are the barriers?
- How can PM approaches help?
02.Project Management Introduction
- Project Management Principles
- Project Life Cycle & Project Phases
- Project Management Process Groups
- PMBOK Methodology Overview
03.Project Management Planning (PMP)
- What should a PMP contain?
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Characteristics of Good Project Management
- Time Management & Schedule Development Gantt Chart
04.Monitoring & Controlling Projects
- How to Manage Changes to Scope
- RACI (Including exercise)
- Critical Path Method
- How to construct a Network Diagram
- How to Control a Schedule
- Performance Criteria
05.Project Reporting & Control
- Effective Progress Meetings
- Effective team structures; assigning responsibilities
- Communication Planning Risk & Issue
- Management Process
- Status Reports
- What is Earned Value?
- Project Close-Out
06.Creating a Project
- Steps for Starting a Project
- Project Information & Calendar
- Tasks & Milestones
- Structure – Summary and Sub Tasks
- Task Relationships / Dependencies
- Lag and Lead Time
- Identify the Critical Path / Time Constraints
- Project Baseline
07.Managing the Project
- Assigning Resources to Tasks
- Task Types – Effort / Non-Effort
- Driven tasks
- Tracking the Project
- Using & Modifying Views
- Applying & Modifying Tables and Filters
- Printing the Current View
- Page Layouts
- Headers / Footers / Legends
MS Project Training Demo
Contact Us for puppet automation Online and classroom training
Address: PlotNo 126/c,2nd floor,Street Number 4, Addagutta Society, Jal Vayu Vihar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085