- 1 QlikView Designer Training Course Content Details
- 2 QlikView Designer Course Content
- 2.1 QlikView Designer Training Demo
- 2.2 Contact Us for Qlikview designer Online and classroom training
QlikView Designer Training Course Content Details
What is Qlikview Designer
Qlik is a software company based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States. Qlik is the provider of QlikView and Qlik Sense, business intelligence & visualization software.
Qlik (previously known as QlikTech) was founded in Lund, Sweden in 1993 as a software company in business intelligence (BI). Its PC-based desktop tool was called QuikView. “Quik” stood for “Quality, Understanding, Interaction, Knowledge.” Initially the software was sold only in Sweden.
Måns Hultman became CEO in 2000 and Lars Björk became CFO. The company focused on the area of Business Intelligence (BI), growing from 35 employees in 1999 to 70 in 2003. At that point, QlikTech needed more capital and a broader vision to continue its growth. To that end, QlikTech selected a syndicate consisting of venture capital firms Accel Partners and Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), and raised $12.5 million in capital Alex Ott of Accel and Erel Margalit of JVP devised a growth strategy that resulted in a 35% annual growth rate and $13 million in revenue by 2004. For more info info click here.
QlikView Designer Course Content
- What is Qlikview?
- Why Qlikview?
- Unique Features compared to Traditional BI Tools
- Complete Dataware Housing Basics
- Desktop Server
05.INTRODUCTION TO DATA AND SCRIPTING
- Relational Databases
- Dimensional Data Structures
- Comparing Data Models to QlikView Data Model
- Data Structures in QlikView
- Data Source Files
- The QWT Primary Data Source
- The QWT Secondary Data Files
- Edit Script Explanation
06.LOADING DATA FROM THE DATABASE
- Script Generation
- Comments in the Script
- Script Debugging
07.STRUCTURING THE SCRIPT
- Creating Tabs in the Script
08.BASIC DATA MODEL AND TABLE VIEWER
- The Table Viewer
- The System Table
- Explanation of Document Properties
09.BASIC DATA TRANSFORMATION
- Load data from multiple data sources
- Renaming a Field
QlikView Designer Training Demo
Contact Us for Qlikview designer Online and classroom training
Address: PlotNo 126/c,2nd floor,Street Number 4, Addagutta Society, Jal Vayu Vihar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085